Graham Farish 371-052A N Gauge Class 04 Shunter 11219 BR Black Early Emblem. Supplied by the Drewry Car Company, the first Class 04 diesel-mechanical shunters were built in 1952 and construction continued until 1962, with a total of 142 outshopped over the ten year period.
The construction was subcontracted by Drewry to two companies, Vulcan Foundry building the first whilst later examples were made by Robert Stephenson and Hawthorns. Two locomotives of the same design were built for the Central Electricity Generating Board. Or Telephone - 01242 523117. This item is in the category "Collectables\Model Railroads & Trains\Railroads & Trains\Locomotives".
The seller is "cheltenhammodels" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.